- NO AGE LIMIT
- PERMANENT AMBULANCE SERVICE
- ASSISTANCE IN SPAIN AND ABROAD
This health insurance is available if you live in Alicante, Badajoz, Cáceres, Cádiz, Córdoba, Granada, Guadalajara, Las Palmas, León, Madrid, Málaga, Murcia, Palma de Mallorca, Pontevedra, Tenerife or Sevilla.
What are you offered from the start?
- General medicine: paediatrics and nurse
- Specialties: allergies, digestive system, cardiology, general surgery, gynecology, traumatology and more.
- Diagnostics: laboratory tests, ultrasound scans, x-rays, mammograms, smear tests, and more.
- Medical hospitalisations and ICU (maximum 3 days) only in a case of emergency or accident.
- Surgical emergencias and ICU (no limit)
- Emergencies in Spain and abroad.
- 24-hour medical emergencies and ambulances
What are you offered at six months?
- Surgical hospitalisations (unlimited).
- Medical hospitalisations and ICU (max. three days).
- Diagnostic resources and treatment: arteriography, liver and bone biopsies, bronchoscopy and broncographs, catheterisations, Holter, endoscopy, phlebography, nuclear medicine, oxygen therapy, rehabilitation (except chronic diseases), CT scan, valvuloplasty and angioplasty, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR).
- Highly specialised surgery: angiology, audiosurgery, heart, maxillofacial, plastic, lung and neurosurgery.
What are you offered at ten months?
- Childbirth, included epidural anaesthesia.