What do we need to start your insurance

What do we need to start your insurance

In order to process your policy so you are insured from the starting date of your policy it is important to know we need the following information and documentation to guarantee you are actually insured. Incomplete policies can cause problems and would arise when you need your insurance after a damage claim.

Policy Holder :

  • Copy of ID card / Passport
  • Copy of NIE number
  • IBAN and BIC/SWIFT bank details


If you applied for a NIE number but don’t have it in your possession yet, we can always check with the insurance company if you can send the NIE number after starting the policy. In this case please send us a copy of the application form and date of issue.

For Car/Vehicle Insurances we will need additional documents :

  • copy of drivers license (of all drivers insured)
  • copy of owner certificate (permiso de circulación)
  • copy of data sheet of vehicle
  • copy of last insurance policy (if insured in Spain)